(b.1980) Radnor, PA.
Lives and works in Los Angeles, CA.
- 2017New Sculptures 2016-17, Various Small Fires, Los Angeles, CA
- 2014Andrea Longacre-White, Nicelle Beauchene Gallery, New York, NY
- Ceiling, Bellwether Projects, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- 2013Frieze Frame solo presentation, Frieze, London, UK
- Two Weeks/Two Works, Fourteen30 Contemporary, Portland, OR
- 2012The existing term has become inadequate, Various Small Fires, Los Angeles, CA
- 2011Pad Scans, West Street Gallery, New York, NY
- 2010Dark Current, Rental Gallery, New York, NY
Two-person and Group Exhibitions
- 2019TOTEMISTS, Tina Braegger, Olivia Erlanger,
Amy Granat, Nick Herman, Luchita Hurtado, Andrea Longacre-White, and Carlos Reyes, organized by Marie Heilich,
LY Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- We Burn Our Dreams Just To Stay Warm, Capital Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2016World Won’t Listen, Cheyney Thompson,
Kara Walker, Bruce Conner & Andrea Longacre-White, Capital Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- Et al. etc., Springsteen Gallery in Minnesota Street Project, San Francisco, CA
- 2015The Predictions of a One-Night King, Chalet Society, Paris, France
- The Slick & The Sticky, Various Small Fires, Los Angeles, CA
- Six Doors, The Other Room, New York, NY
- Middle Future curated by Public Fiction, American Academy, Rome, IT
- 2013Emily Henretta/Andrea Longacre-White, Room East, New York, NY
- ICP Triennial, International Center for Photography, New York, NY
- Beyond the Object, Brand New Gallery, Milan, Italy
- Group Show, A Palazzo Gallery, Brescia, Italy
- Between Bodies, Roski School of Fine Art, USC, Los Angeles, CA
- 2012Andrea Longacre-White and Brendan Fowler, The Finley Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- Brand Innovations for Ubiquitous Authorship, Higher Pictures, New York, NY
- Interruption: A Break in the Continuity of the Interstitial Space, Michael Kohn Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- Treating Shadows as Real Things, curated by Andrew Berardini and Public Fiction, ARTISSIMA, Lido, Church of the Holy Shroud, Turin, Italy
- Photorealism, Bischoff Weiss, London, UK
- In Post, Stadium Gallery, New York, NY
- Image Object, Foxy Production, New York, NY
- Photography Is, Higher Pictures, New York, NY
- Blind Cut, Marlborough Gallery, New York, NY
- 2011Greater LA, 483 Broadway, New York, NY
- Always the Young Strangers, Higher Pictures, New York, NY
- On Forgery: Is One Thing Better Than Another?,LA><ART, Los Angeles, CA
- Text Werke, Heidelberger Kunstverein, Heidelberg, Germany
- Wax Apple, Bodega, Philadelphia, PA
- The Show Must Go On, Capricious Space, New York, NY
- 2010Free, New Museum, New York, NY
- Substance Abuse, Leo Koenig Projekte, New York, NY
- Skins, OHWOW, Miami, FL
- Ashes to Ashes, AMP Gallery, Athens, Greece
- 2009Ooga Booga Reading Room, The Swiss Institute, New York, NY
- Not Fair, OHWOW, Miami, FL
- 2008And Then, What Then, Capricious Space, Brooklyn, NY
- Every Picture Tells A story… Or At Least Is A Picture, Small Projects, Portland, OR
- 2007Tiny Vices Show, Spencer Brownstone Gallery, New York, NY
- 2013Rema Hort Mann Foundation Award
- 2015Chu, Christie, “Jasper Johns’s Non-Profit Creates Space Dedicated Exclusively to Artist-Curated Shows,” artnetnews.com, May 28th.
- Horst, Aaron. The Slick & The Sticky, Contemporary Art Review, June 30.
- Wood, Eve. THE SLICK &THE STICKY, Artillery Magazine, July 16.
- Halperin, Julia, “Jasper Johns behind new Manhattan project space,” The Art Newspaper, May 28th.
- 2014Beauchene, Nicelle, ed., Andrea Longacre-White, (New York: Nicelle Beauchene Gallery, 2014). “Top One Hundred Fall Shows,” Modern Painters, September.
- Saltz, Jerry, “Jerry Saltz Dives into the the Lower East Side Art Scene and Emerges Optimistic,” Vulture, September 12th.
- Bouthillier, Rose, “Andrea Longacre-White: Ceiling,” arthopper.org, May 1st.
- 2013Phillips, Christopher, “Andrea Longacre-White,” in A Different Kind of Order: The ICP Triennial, (New York: DelMonico Books, 2013)..
- Gilbert, Alan, “A Different Kind of Order: The ICP Triennial at the International Center of Photography,” Art Agenda, September 10th.
- Russeth, Andrew, “A Different Kind of Order: The ICP Triennial at the International Center of Photography,” GalleristNY, May 28th.
- Glendening, Daniel, “Episode 3: Two Weeks/Two Works: Andrea Longacre-White,” Justice League PDX, February 18th.
- 2012 Griffin, Jonathan, “Andrea Longacre-White: The Existing Term Has Become Inadequate,” ArtReview, December.
- Lucking, Maura, “Artist Profile: Andrea Longacre-White,” Rhizome.org, October 25th.
- Indrisek, Scott, “Highlights From The 100 Best Fall Shows,” Artinfo, August.
- Mizota, Sharon, “‘Interruption’ unites Minimalism, punk at Michael Kohn,” The Longeles Times, August 16th,.
- Gopnik, Blake, “Digital Dazzle,” The Daily Beast, July 16th.
- Godsill, Benjamin, “Photorealism: Talia Chetrit, Sheree Hovsepian, Andrea Longacre-White, Lisa Oppenheim – Bischoff/Weiss,” Artlyst, July.
- Laster, Paul, “Blind Cut Opening,” Art in America, January 19th.
- 2011Doran, Anne, “Review: Always the Young Strangers,” Timeout NY, June 28th.
- Cotter, Holland, “Review: Always the Young Strangers,” The New York Times, June 9th.
- Miller, Leigh Anne, “California Dreams for Soho,” Art in America, March 7th.
- 2010Rosenberg, Karen, “A Show Is All Cyber, Some of the Time,” The New York Times, October 21st.
- 2008Raines, James, “The Art and Commerce Issue: Andrea Longacre-White,” i-D, January, June 30.